Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's Been A While

The other day, I came to the sad realization that it had been awhile since I sat down and just thought. School has gotten in the way as well as life. So to apologize for my lack of care, I decided it was time.

Time to sit down and write about a couple of things.

To let everyone walk life with me, and understand the struggles I continue to go through. Many of you remain unknowing, others of you realize the struggle.

Here in college it is so hard to focus on outreach, on ministry. School needs you to do this or that-there is never that moment to take a break. My struggle, the desire to remain in God's will and understand that my place is here. Unfortunately, that is hard to understand right now. I want to be out helping others. Yet, my place is here. The training period is here. My daily life is my ministry. And it is so hard at times to remain focused on where God has placed me.In declaring this,
I hope it will help me understand this more and more.




Your ministry is where you are. But at times it can get a little discouraging when that is not your end goal. People say its training BUT does that make it any less difficult? NO. But for now, the desperate heart of mine will wait and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knoxville, Tennessee

Knoxville, Tennessee