Monday, September 24, 2012

COMPLETE!

Eleanor Roosevelt once said
“Do one thing every day that scares you.”
I had not realized how great of advice this was until I realized the list of things that scare me! The list sort of looks like this: 1) Spiders in the corner...who knows what they are doing! 2) Public Speaking...and yes, I am on the speech and debate team! 3) Failing a class I pour my heart and brains into yet despite my best efforts it is just not working out for you. 4) Rejection and the list goes on and on. This quote I found today and I realized I had done one of these without realizing it! That many times I do many of these. Not because it is a challenge like Eleanor seems to think it could be, but out of necessity. Things that scare you should not stop your life, but rather it seems that it could/should turn into a necessity that needs to be done. How is that possible? I do not know but it seems like it does happen at times unintentional or not. I personally like it that way, scary things are dominated with they jsut become something that must be done and will be done. Just a thought! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knoxville, Tennessee

Knoxville, Tennessee